ENGLISH ESSAY EXAMINATION 1995
Time allowed: 2 hours
Maximum marks: 50
Note: Write an essay on any One of the following subjects:
1. Press Freedom and Responsibility.
2. Faith unites, dogma divides.
3. Can Capitalism survive without interest?
4. Nothing is so self-blinding as self-righteousness.
5. Economic and Political development is not possible without social transformation.
6. Pakistan- Afghanistan relations: Post-Soviet withdrawal phase.
7. 50 years of the UN: a critical evaluation.
8. Control of corruption in Pakistani society.
9. Human kind cannot bear very much of reality.
10. Prospects of demographic equilibrium in Pakistan through family-planning.
11. Plight of women and moves for their “empowerment”.
12. Third World Poverty: Dimension and alleviation strategies.
13. Economic planning and development in third world countries: objectives, problems, and prospects.
14. The universe in the light of modern scientific discoveries.