FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2012 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
NOTE: (i) Make an outline and write a COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY (2500-3000 words) on any ONE of the given topics. Make sure you use different forms of discourses, e.g. exposition, argumentation, description, and narration. Credit will be given for organization, relevance, and clarity.
(ii) No Page/Space be left a blank between the answer. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
1. Energy Crisis in Pakistan: Causes and Consequences.
2. Obesity is the root cause of all diseases.
3. Beggars cannot be choosers.
4. The United Nations in the 21st Century: Obligations and Limitations.
5. Brains, like hearts, go where they are appreciated.
6. The Emerging Power of Public Opinion.
7. The Suffering Soul in the Scientific Age.
8. A Critical Analysis of Education Systems in Pakistan.
9. Democracy is a culture rather than a process.
10. Social and Economic Securities for Women in Islam.