Islamiat CSS Paper 2004
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2004 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ISLAMIC STUDIES
- TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
- MAXIMUM MARKS 100
- Attempt any six questions in all. Question number 1 is compulsory.
- 1. Translate the following Surah. SURAH LAHAB (TABBAT YADA ABI LAHABIN WATAB)
- 2. Explain the belief of Tawheed in a scholarly manner describing its effects on human life.
- 3. What is the role and objective of Muslim ummah? how can it contribute to solve its own and world’s problems?
- 4. Describe in detail the four basic sources of Islamic law. explain ijma and ijtihad specifically.
- 5. Islam enjoys an exalted place in the religions of the world regarding human dignity moral values and Allah’s vicegerency. Discuss with arguments.
- 6. All pillars of Islam have philosophy and purpose behind them. Pinpoint fact with special reference to hajj with its individual and collective benefits.
- 7. Islam has pinpointed the rights of women and she has been properly regarded in all her capacities in the family. Elaborate comparing the facts with other religions.
- 8. Islam has distinguished status in the judicial-political system. Explain comprehensively.
- 9. There is a clear relationship in between the morality and faith in concepts of Islamic ethics helping in character building of a nation and generation. Explain.