Pakistan Affairs CSS Paper 1971
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE-III (PAKISTAN AFFAIRS)
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
Note: Answer any five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What is Pakistan’s Ideology?
2. Discuss the fundamental principles of Pakistan’s Foreign Policy.
3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of foreign economic aid?
4. Write an essay on the genesis of the Pakistan Movement.
5. Analyse the Farakka Barrage Dispute.
6. Explain the highlights of the Aligarh Movement launched by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
7. Discuss the circumstances that led to action on the part of the Pakistan Army in East Pakistan.