KP PMS Pakistan Affairs (Compulsory) Syllabus
Marks – 100
1. Evolution and growth of Muslim society in the Sub-continent
2. Ideology of Pakistan – Definition and elucidation, historical aspects: Muslim rule in the sub-continent,
its downfall and efforts of Renaissance. Movements for reforms – Sheikh Ahmad Sarhindi, Shah
Waliullah, Aligarh, Deoband, Nadwah, Anjuman Hamiat-e-Islam and other Educational institutions –
Sind Madrassah and Islamia College Peshawar. Ideology of Pakistan in the light of speeches and
sayings of Allama Iqbal and Quaid-e-Azam.
3. Pakistan Movement – historical developments, important events, role of various individuals,
communities and groups.
4. Political Developments in Pakistan since 1947 and efforts for promulgation of Islamic system
5. Land and People of Pakistan – Geography, Society, Natural resources, Agriculture, Industry,
Education with reference to characteristics, trends and problems