FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION -2004
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
NOTE: Attempt any FIVE questions. All questions carry EQUAL marks. Write clearly.
Ad by Google
1. Peace process cannot move forward without the sincere and positive efforts of Pakistan and India nevertheless both parties should be mentally prepared to accommodate each others’ sensitivities. Discuss the statement.
2. Highlight the latest developments in the relation between China and America.
3. Write short notes on two of the following: a. SAARC b. ECO c. OIC
4. Israel intransigence due to unqualified American support for is the main factor defying the solution of the Middle East dispute. Comment.
5. President Musharraf has rightly said that the greatest danger to Pakistan comes not from without but from within, in the form of religious extremism and sectarianism. Suggest measures to control and curb this menace.
6. Pakistan-China relations are ‘historic and time-tested’ have developed a momentum of their own and are continuing. Elucidate.
7. Students hailing from different classes and exposed to different media of instruction are not only uncomfortable with one another but also hinder the promotion of national integration. Comment.
8. Identify the following and state what brought them in the news recently or lately: a. Nek Muhammad b. Amjad Hafeez c. Tasman Spirit d. Col, Yang Liwei e. SMART-I
Ad by Google