- The Eighth Amendment in the Constitution of Pakistan
- Pakistan’s New Constitution
- 2020. Polarized politics: the issues and challenges of democracy in Pakistan.
- Democracy and Illiteracy do not move together.
- Democracy in Pakistan: Hopes and Hurdles
- Democracy is a culture rather than a process.
- The Future of Democracy in Pakistan.
- In a democracy the voter of the vicious and stupid count. But, under any other system, they might “be running the show”
- Democracy in Pakistan will remain insecure without strong local self-government institutions
- Now and then an innocent man is sent to the legislature
- Democracy and mass illiteracy do not go together
- Is Democracy Out of Date?
- Is democracy not suited to Muslim genius?
- Pakistan elections 1989; Their effect on a country’s politics and the common man
- Party System and democracy
- Is Democracy panacea for all political and economic evils?
- Islam and Democracy
- The Role of Democracy in a Developing Country.
- Democracy in Pakistan.
- Profile of the Pakistani Voter.
- 2020. Global power dynamics and Pakistan’s foreign policy.
2015: I disapprove what you say, but I defend to the death your right to say
2000. Hero-worship is the strongest where there is the least regard for human freedom”.
2000. “Personal liberty is the paramount essential to human dignity and human happiness”
1996. ‘I disapprove of what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it
1996. Eternal’ vigilance is the price of liberty
1994. Not everyone in chains is subdued
1987. Eternal vigilance is the price of Liberty
- The Emerging Power of Public Opinion.
- “I disapprove of what you say but l will defend to the death your right to say it.” Voltaire.
- “If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing mankind”. (J.S.) Mill). Discuss.
- Existentialism-“the alienation of contemporary man from himself and others” has become one of the themes of modern literature. Say what you know about Existentialist Literature.
- The Symbolist Movement in Literature and the Arts
- Not economy but politics is a key to success.
- The world politics stands more derisive than it was ever before due to the specific imperialist designs.
- Politics is the art of possible
- “Politics is the art of possible.” Discuss.
- Personalization Of Pakistani Politics
- “Politics is perhaps the only profession for which no preparation is thought necessary”
- “The purification of politics is an iridescent dream”
- Oil Politics
- The strategy of political warfare.