English Essay CSS Topicwise Papers – Pakistan Affairs
- The food crisis: problems, challenges, and opportunities for Pakistan.
- Ravages of flood and their control in Pakistan.
- How can agrarian and labor reforms and check on population growth help in the development of Pakistan?
- Canal irrigation and, its contribution to Pakistan’s economy.
- Role of agriculture in our economy.
- What do you understand by the terms Agrarian Reforms and Land Reforms? Have they been launched in Pakistan, if so, to what effect?
- The dilemma of the water crisis that has hit the country in the middle of 1985, its relationship, if any with the Indus Waters Treaty, and how to avoid it in future?
- Pakistan’s efforts at attaining self-sufficiency in Food
Current Issues in Pakistani Politics
- Government sponsored. “Self-employment Schemes” reality or a political gimmick?
- Social Action Programme (SAP)
- Prime Minister’s Five-Point Program as a blueprint of socio-economic development.
Education and Knowledge
- 2020. Women universities as agents of change.
- Classrooms decide the future of the nation.
- Higher education in Pakistan: ills and remedies.
- Privatizing higher education-generating knowledge or making more money for the opulent.
- There should be colleges and schools just for men/boys and some just for women/girls.
- Meaning and purpose of education.
- A Critical Analysis of Education Systems in Pakistan.
2011.The pleasures of reading.
- Co-education, Merits, and Demerits
- English as the Medium of Education in Pakistan.wom
- Higher Education as an agent of change
- The present system of Education must assume some of the responsibilities of our failure
- Reforms in Examination systems
- Higher science education in developing countries
- “Education has for its object the formation of character”
- Need for serious planning in technical education in Pakistan
- “Education makes a people easy to lead, but ‘difficult to drive, easy to govern, but impossible to enslave”.
- “The struggle to raise a nation’s living standards is fought first and foremost in the classroom.”
- The object of higher education in a developing country.
- “The survival of modern civilization depends not on the advance, but on the distribution of knowledge”.
- Campus violence and declining education standards.
- What is wrong with our educational system? Prepare a charter for its improvement.
- Is knowledge – like a virtue – its own reward?
- Civilization is molded by Books.
- Remedies for the Reconstruction of our Educational system.
- Suggestions for the Improvement of Educational Standard in Pakistan.
- Education for Varied Talents
- The Knowledge Explosion in the Modern Times
- Agro-Technical Education in Pakistan
- Education and Internationalism
- Education of freedom
- Knowledge demands love as its complement
Entertainment / Movies
- The Use and Abuse of Leisure
- Our Movies and our National Character.
- The art of feature films made in Pakistan
- The amusement mania
- Obesity is the root cause of all diseases.
- Health is not a condition of matter, but of mind.
- Pakistan’s Health Problems – How would you propose to solve them?
- Ideologies thrive on notions of resistance, yet change is a simulation.
- Ideology — a strait-jacket or an instrument of meaningful change;
- The Ideology of Pakistan.
- Ideological frontiers of Pakistan and its preservation.
- The Ideology of Pakistan
- Pakistan’s achievements towards Islamisation.
- 2020. Pakistan and the future of Kashmir cause.
- The place of Urdu in Pakistan and the Supreme Court’s ruling on making Urdu the official language of the country.
- Language is a fit data for research in humanities and social sciences.
- The creation of new provinces in Pakistan: Implications for an integrated country.
- National integration.
- United we stand, divided we fall.
- Federalism and national integration.
- World Scenario in the 21st century and Pakistan’s role in it.
- Pakistan as leader of the Islamic World in the 21st Century.
- Fifty years’ of Pakistan: the dreams and the realities?
- Freedom Movement and establishment of Pakistan.
- 2020. Promoting tourism in Pakistan: opportunities and challenges.
- Prepare a brief draft brochure for a foreign tourist, describing beautiful scenic spots and historical places in Pakistan.
- The Process of Urbanization in Pakistan
- Water crisis and national unity.