FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR
RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN B.P.S. – 17,
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 1995
Maximum Marks: 100 Time Allowed: 3 Hours
Note: Attempt any five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Write a comprehensive essay on the universality and eternity of the Holy Quran.
2. Discuss the need and role of religion in human life, with special reference to Islam.
3. Throw light on the Islamic system of morality and its effective implementation.
4. “Islam has given enormous freedom to woman.” Discuss.
5. “Islam gave to the world an ideal judicial system.” Discuss.
6. Throw light on the various important aspects of Hajj.