Islamiat CSS Paper 1997
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN B.P.S. – 17, UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 1997
- Time Allowed: 3 hours Maximum Marks: 100
- Note: Answer any FIVE questions. All questions carry EQUAL marks.
- 1. What is the difference between “Deen and Madhab” (Explain the significance and importance of Madhab) on the human life and discuss the main features of Deen-e-Islam.
- 2. Define the philosophy of Salaat and explain its importance in the light of Quran and Sunnah. Also state its impact on the life of an individual and community.
- 3. What do you understand by Rasalat? In the light of the facts stated in the Holy Quran about Rasaalat describe the main features of Rasaalat-e-Muhammadia (PBUH).
- 4. What is meant by Shariat? Explain its important features and basic sources.
- 5. In the light of importance and need of ethics in the Islamic Society describe the characteristics of Islamic Ethics.
- 6. Describe the various methods through which Islam has projected human dignity, and what efforts have been adopted to maintain the superiority of man?
- 7. What is meant by Islamic System of Justice? What principles have been set for maintenance and stability of this system?
- 8. Write a concise and comprehensive note on any TWO of the following: (i) Concept of Islamic Ummah (ii) Woman’s freedom in Islam (iii) Divinity and Supremacy of Wahy