Islamiat CSS Paper 1998
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN B.P.S. – 17, UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 1998
- Time Allowed: 3 hours Maximum Marks: 100
- Answer SIX questions in all, including question No. 1 which is compulsory and carries 10 marks. Rest of the questions carry 18 marks each.
- 1. Translate and explain the following: (Surah Al-Akhlas) 
- 2. What does Islamic Ideology mean? Enumerate it salient features. 
- 3. Write a note on the fundamentals of Islamic Faith. 
- 4. Describe in detail the main sources of Islamic Law. 
- 5. Parents, teachers and Aimma-e-Masajid play a decisive role in shaping the character of a student. Discuss. 
- 6. What do Islamic civilization and culture mean? Discuss. 
- 7. What role Islamic values play in shaping the life of a Man? Discuss. 
- 8. Islam has its own political system. Would it work these days? Discuss. 
- 9. What, in your opinion, are qualities of a good administrator?