Islamiat CSS Paper 1999
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN B.P.S. – 17, UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 1999
- Time Allowed: 3 hours Maximum Marks: 100
- Answer SIX questions in all, including question No. 1 which is compulsory and carries 10 marks. Rest of the questions carry 18 marks each.
- 1. Translate and explain each of the following: (Surah Al-Feel)
- 2. What is revelation (Wahy)? Describe its different conditions.
- 3. What is Human Dignity? Explain how Islam recognized it and what efforts have been adopted to maintain the superiority of man?
- 4. Why the faith on the ‘Day of Judgment’ is necessary? How it affects the Human life?
- 5. Describe the importance and philosophy of FASTING (SAUM) also explain its individual and collective benefits.
- 6. Explain in detail the basic source of ‘ISLAMIC LAW’.
- 7. Write down a comprehensive essay on the Role of Man and Woman in Islamic Society.
- 8. What is meant by ‘MORALITY’? Explain its importance in Islam and point out some important values.
- 9. Write down a detailed essay on the ‘Islamic System of Justice’.