Islamiat CSS Paper 2000
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BPS – 17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 2000. ISLAMIAT
- TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS MAXIMUM MARKS:100
- NOTE: Attempt SIX questions in all, including Question No.1 which is Compulsory and carries 10 marks. Rest of the questions carry 18 marks each. Answer in English or Urdu.
- 1. Translate and explain the following:-
- 2. Describe the importance and philosophy of prayer also explains its individual and collective benefits.
- 3. What is meant by “Justice”? Explain its importance in Islam.
- 4. Describe the economical responsibilities of State in Islam.
- 5. What does Caliphate mean? Enumerate its salient features.
- 6. Describe the dignity and superiority of Islam with proof as compared to other religions.
- 7. Write down a comprehensive Essay on the Women’s rights in Islam.
- 8. Explain the importance & methodology of preaching, enhancing the characteristics of the preacher.
- 9. Explain the basic problems of human life and their solution