JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2012 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS MAXIMUM MARKS 100
2. What are ethical issues associated with online journalism and also suggest ways to solve these ethical issues?
3. Discuss the importance of people’s participation in the process of development and the subsequent role of mass media.
4. Explain the functions of Mass Communication with relevant examples.
5. “Today’s media has taken center stage role in the daily life and society”.Give your comments on this statement in the light of media system dependency theory.
6. In the light of Karl Marx media theory, analyze the role of at least 3 TV channels with the special reference of flood disaster. What is national development and how media can play a role in national development?
7. Describe the factors that determine the character of the internal public in the newspaper organization
8. Explain the historical perspective of journalism in the Subcontinent.
9. Suppose you have developed a new diet drink, and are ready to market it. Develop a research study for identifying the elements topics that should be stressed in your advertisement.