FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE-III (PAKISTAN AFFAIRS)
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
Note: Answer any five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Explain clearly the concept of Islamic Socialism.
2. Discuss in detail the importance of any two of the following: a) R.C.D., b) CENTO. c) The Simla Agreement.
3. What would you suggest to check the influx of the rural population into the urban areas?
4. Discuss the effects of the TV upon the character of our children.
5. What advantages do you expect from the Integrated Rural Development Programme
6. Identify the tendencies adversely affecting our ‘national cohesion’. Suggest measures to combat them.
7. Write short notes on any two of the following: a) The Khilafat Movement. b) The Lahore Resolution of 1940. c) The dissolution of the First Constituent Assembly.