FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-1992 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GENERAL KNOWLEDGE-III (PAKISTAN AFFAIRS)
Time allowed: 3 hours Maximum marks: 100
Note: Attempt any Five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
Ad by Google
1. Since the day Muslims set their foot in the sub-continent their concern had been to preserve their faith, their culture and their separate entity. Elaborate.
2, “Sir Syed’s contribution to Muslim renaissance in India can be summarized in one phrase and that was the inculcation of self-confidence in his people”. Explain.
3. Discuss the developments leading the Muslims and the Congress towards parting of ways in the late twenties.
4. Do you agree with the assessment that constitutionalism remained an elementary part of Quaid-i-Azam’s political character? Give arguments in support of your contention.
5. Explain the Objectives Resolution of 1949 and point out its significance for later political developments.
6. Discuss population growth as a factor conditioning our social and economic development.
7. Point out the main obstacles in the way of developing our energy resources. Can you suggest solutions politically acceptable to all?
8. Under the contemporary environment, what should be the main features of Islamic economic system particularly its banking?
Ad by Google