FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BPS – 17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 1998
TIME ALLOWED: 3 HOURS MAXIMUM MARKS:100
NOTE: Write a comprehensive and analytical essay on ONE of the following topics:
1. Pakistan as leader of the Islamic World in the 21st Century.
2. The World economic scenario and Pakistan’s place in it.
3. Danger of a nuclear war in the years to come
4. “Frailty thy name is Woman”
5. The role of science in the next century
6. The United Nations: its triumphs and failures since its inception.
7. My philosophy in life
8. Literature transmits incontrovertible condensed experience from generation to generation. In this way, literature becomes the living memory of a nation.
9. History as ‘the biography of great men
10. Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains”
11. A review of the political and economic developments in the world during the 20th century.
12. All life is a game of power. The object of the game is simple enough to know what you want and to get it.