FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BPS – 17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 1999
TIME ALLOWED: 3 HOURS MAXIMUM MARKS:100
NOTE: Write a comprehensive and analytical essay on ONE of the following topics:
1. “And who so is saved from narrow-mindedness — such are they who are successful“. (AlQuran).
3. Is the world ready for the Gene Age?
4. Risk of ‘Soviet Syndrome’ for Pakistan.
5. “The cream rises to the top, so does the scum”.
6. Gender Discrimination.
7. “The struggle to raise a nation’s living standards is fought first and foremost in the classroom”.
8. Piety at public expense.
9. “For forms, of government, Let fools contest; whatever is administered best is best”.
10. Renaissance in the Muslim World: Prospects and Perils.
11. “Most of the history is Guessing, and the rest is prejudice”.
12. Decay of idealism in Pakistan.