English Essay CSS Topicwise Papers – International Relations
- Civil, war ‘in Afghanistan: Consequences for regional countries.
- The present scenario in Afghanistan against the backdrop of the Soviet debacle
- Afghan peace enigma: implications for Pakistan.
- ‘The more developed a country, the more lethally it is armed.’
- Role of armament manufacturers in destabilizing the thud-world countries
- The dismemberment of Pakistan and its consequences.
- Past and future perspective of the Nuclear Disarmament Talks
Balance of Power
- The Oil glut and its implications on balance of power.
Current International Issues
- Central Asia today: Emerging Political and Economic Patterns
- The resurgence of Central Asia
- Does not ‘might is right’ hold good even at the advent of the twenty-first century?
- The genesis of the Iran-Iraq War and its repercussions on the two countries, and its effect on the whole region?
2011.Insanity in individuals is something rare but in groups, parties and nations it is the rule.
1972. Statesmen and Diplomatists.
- The barbarity of ethnic cleansing
- “Ethnic cleansing” of Bosnian Muslims, repression of Muslims in Occupied Kashmir and flushing out of Palestinians for a home for the Jews are an insult to human conscience in this enlightened age of science
- Brexit means globalization is the rhetoric of the privileged, and capitalism will return ferociously as ever.
- The world as a global village: Learning to live together.
- Mass Resistance in Occupied Kashmir: Options for Pakistan
- The emerging power of social media: prospects and problems.
- Free speech should have limitations.
- Modern day communication via social networks puts an end of true and sincere relationships.
- Truth is a rare commodity despite the freedom by the print and electronic media
- Power of Media in the Modern World
- Globalization and electronic media
- The Press and the nation rise and fall together
- Press Freedom and Responsibility.
- For democracy to survive, let the Press suffer no curbs.
- “Freedom of the Press”
- Role of Press in the Third World.
- Mass Media and Opinion formation.
- Modernity is an unending project.
- Nuclear Weapons Are ‘not Only A Great Peril, But A Great Hope’
- The danger of a nuclear war in the years to come
- Pakistan’s Nuclear Programme: alternative scenarios.
- ‘Nuclear Contamination” – Is the threat real or imaginary?
- Nuclear Technology and the Third World.
- The Nuclear Power Programme in Pakistan.
- Being a minority is a fate no one wants. Can nationalism be really inclusive?
- The character of a nation can be judged by its symbolic narratives.
- ‘Nationalism’ and ‘Super nationalism’ in Our Times.
- The United Nations in the 21st Century: Obligations and Limitations.
- The U.N.O has failed to measure up to the demands of its charter.
- The future of UNO, Hopes, and Hurdles
- The United Nations: its triumphs and failures since its inception.
- WTO (World Trade Organization) and its implication for developing economies like Pakistan
- 50 years of the UN: a critical evaluation.
- ECO (Economic Co-operation Organization) an experiment in regional integration.
- SAARC and the role of India.
- The non-aligned movement.
- South Asian Regional Co-operation – the emergence of a new power bloc.
- The Role of the Third World in the United Nations;
- More and more International military engagements by the United Nations; is the world moving towards peace?
- Are modern wars not holy wars?
- Great nations win without fighting.
- Can we prevent the Third World War?
- Peace the essential message of our religion
- China – Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and it’s socio-economic implications for the region and the world.
- Pakistan- Afghanistan relations: Post-Soviet withdrawal phase
- Pakistan and the Muslim World.
- Pakistan’s Response to the Changing Regional Situation.
- Soviet-American Detente;
- The Arabs versus Israel
- Sino-American Relations
- Sino-Soviet Differences
- “The concept of national sovereignty is out of date”
- In the fight against terrorism and corruption, it is imperative not to compromise human rights and civil liberties.
2015: The War on terror has contributed to the growing abuse of human rights
- Violence is the large refuge of the incompetent.
- Dialogue is the best course to combat terrorism.
- Pakistan’s War on terror and its impact on our psyche and politic.socio.economic fronts.
- Terrorism as a new threat to the contemporary world
- International crisis in terrorism
- Liberation movements and terrorism
- “New World Order” Implications for Third World Countries
- Growing debt problem of the Third-World
- The plight of the Third World and the urgency of a new economic order
- The Problems of Social, Economic and Political Development in the Third World
- CTBT and its implications for Pakistan
- Non-proliferation Treaty and Pakistan.
- Postmodern ethos – a challenge to the West.
2011.The time we live in is the winter of the world.
- My proposals for a Peaceful World in the 1980s
- Some fashionable Follies of the Modern World