Islamiat CSS Paper 2012
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2012 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ISLAMIC STUDIES
- TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
- PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
- PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
- PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- NOTE: (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.
- Q.2. What is meant by Day of Judgement? What are its impacts on human life?
- Q.3. In the light of ‘Inna-as-Salata-tanha-un-al-fahshai-wal-munkir’, Describe the advantages and effects of prayer?
- Q.4. The political system of Islam guarantees the prosperity of State. Discuss.
- Q.5. Describe the concept of modern civilization and its effects on Muslim Ummah.
- Q.6. Islam is a complete code of life. Discuss.
- Q.7. Discuss human rights of Islam in the light of the sermon of Hajjatul Wida.
- Q.8. Explain the economical rules of Islam in the light of Social Justice.
- Q.9. Describe the necessity and importance of religion for man and its effects on human life.
- Q.10. What do you mean by Shariah? Elaborate the different sources of Shariah.
- Q.11. Discuss in detail the collection and compilation of Quran.