FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-1990 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GENERAL KNOWLEDGE-III (PAKISTAN AFFAIRS)
Time allowed: 3 hours Maximum marks: 100
Note: Attempt any five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
Ad by Google
1. ‘A Strong sense of a separate identity has been one of the prominent characteristics of the Muslim community in the sub-continent’. Point out the factors that created a sense of separate identity among Indian Muslims.
2. ‘In the distressed situation Sir Syed endeavoured to make the Muslim psychologically adjusted to the new environment’. Elaborate.
3. Discuss the importance of separate Electorate in the history of Muslims’ political struggle in the sub-continent.
4.Explain what type of political system the Quaid-i-Azam had visualised for Pakistan.
5.Examine the Radcliffe Award and discuss its repercussions on the Indo-Pak relations.
6. Federalism has been a continuing cause of political tension in our country. What type of federal structure you would suggest for Pakistan?
7. ‘The failure of the cause of national integration in Pakistan and of democracy is directly attributed to the failure of its leadership —both political and intellectual’. Comment.
8. Give a brief description of the various programmes for rural development and explain why these have not succeeded in improving our rural life.
9. Write a note on the main sources of energy in our country. Suggest measures for development.
10. Point out difficulties in the way of our scientific and technological progress. What would you suggest to overcome these difficulties?
Ad by Google