FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-1991 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GENERAL KNOWLEDGE-III (PAKISTAN AFFAIRS)
Time allowed: 3 hours Maximum marks: 100
Note: Attempt any Five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
Ad by Google
1. Briefly discuss the impact of movements for reform —Sheikh Ahmed Sirhindi, Shah Wall Ullah, Aligarh, Deoband and Nadwah — on Muslims of sub Continent.
2. Separatism is, in part, outcome of Hindu reaction and attitude towards events like Hindi Urdu controversy, partition of Bengal, separate electorate and the like. Discuss.
3. Analyse political developments between Iqbal’s Allahabad address and the Lahore Resolution.
4. Evaluate political sagacity of Quaid-i-Azam demonstrated during his struggle for Pakistan. Give examples.
5. Identify issues and problems facing implementation of Islamic Ideology under contemporary environment.
6. Explain the characteristics of Pakistan’s political culture discussing their relevance to the understanding of political set-up in Pakistan.
7. Pakistan’s experience with federalism is replete with grievances. Suggest effective political and constitutional measures to mollify the aggrieved.
8. Given the limited resources and international constraints, financial technological and ideological, what would be your strategy to bring about meaningful and solid development in Pakistan within one decade.
Ad by Google