FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-1986 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GENERAL KNOWLEDGE-III (PAKISTAN AFFAIRS)
Time allowed: 3 hours Maximum marks: 100
Note: Answer any five questions. All questions carry Equal Marks:
Ad by Google
1. What is the ideology of Pakistan? Discuss.
2. “Syed Ahmad’s role in the Muslim political awakening must be prefaced with the statement that he was neither a politician nor a political leader. He was essentially a social reformer and his panacea for all the ills of his community was education.” Discuss.
3. Write notes on: a) Lucknow Pact of 1916 b) Khilafat Movement.
4. What do you understand by the Two Nations Theory? Discuss.
5. Write a critical note on the Kashmir issue.
6. “The Ninth Constitutional Amendment lays the basis for complete Islamisation in the country.” Discuss.
7. What are the major problems being faced by the rural population in Pakistan? How far are these covered by the current 5-year Plan?
8. What are the social, economic and political consequences of unchecked population growth? Discuss in the context of Pakistan.
9. Identify the problems of national integration, and suggest steps for its promotion.
10. Analyze the factors which stand in the way of fuller cooperation amongst Muslim countries. Suggest concrete steps to hasten the process.
Ad by Google