FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Aga Khan Road Sector F-5/1, Islamabad
UAN 051-111-000-248 Phone No.051-9205075,
Fax: 051-9213386, 051-9203410
e-mail: [email protected], Website: wwwipsc.gov.pk
CSS COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2020
(Apply online on or before 31st OCTOBER 2019 and send hard copy of online application alongwith documents so as to reach FPSC Headquarters on or Before 11th November, 2019 otherwise candidature will be rejected).
- Federal Public Service Commission will hold the CSS Competitive Examination 2020 with effect from Wednesday, 12th February, 2020 for recruitment to posts in BS-17 in twelve Occupational Groups/Services under the Federal Government:
Number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of CSS Competitive Examination-2020 will be announced later.
Examination is likely to be held at following centres depending upon the number of candidates:
(1) Abbottabad (2) Bahawalpur (3) D.G. Khan (4) D.I.Khan (5) Faisalabad (6) Gilgit (7) Gujranwala (8) Hyderabad (9) Islamabad (10) Karachi (11) Lahore (12) Larkana (13) Multan (14) Muzaffarabad (15) Peshawar (16) Quetta (17) Rawalpindi (18) Sargodha (19) Sukkur
Both male and female including special persons having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree and between the ages of 21 to 30 years are eligible. The upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories mentioned in Rule 6 of CSS Competitive Examination Rules-2019 and onwards, subject to fulfillment of documentary requirements. The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc, is 31s’ December, 2019.
- PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: All aspirants may apply online for CSS examination during the period 1s’ October to 31″ October, 2019, followed by submission of hardcopy of online form along with all attested documents and original Treasury Receipt of Rs.2200/-, so as to reach the FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad within 10 days of the closing date (11th November, 2019), as per procedure stipulated in Rule-11 of CSS Competitive Examination Rules.
Online Application, Challan Form, Rules & Syllabus for CSS Competitive Examination are available on FPSC Website www.fpsc.gov.pk
7. CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION IS 315T OCTOBER, 2019
8. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO:
(i) Carefully fill the online form and check it before online submission. Take printout and dispatch hardcopy to FPSC on or before closing date. Any correction in the printed hardcopy of online form may be made by hand and initialed, before dispatch/submission to FPSC. Thereafter, no request for change in any entry of online application or its hard copy would be accepted.
(ii) Deposit, before the closing date, Rs.2200/- as examination fee in the nearest Govt. Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “CO2101-Organs of State Exam fee (FPSC Receipt).
(ii) Ensure that attested copies of all required documents, photographs & original treasury receipt of Rs.2200/- are attached with the hardcopy of online application form, before dispatching to Secretary FPSC, Islamabad.
(iv) Choose the optional subjects correctly in accordance with Appendix-I of The Rules for CSS Competitive Examination.
(v) Download computer generated Admission Certificates from FPSC website i.e. www.fosc.00v.pk. In this regard no intimation shall be sent through post etc.
(vi) Be informed that optional subjects & examination centre once selected shall not be changed. No request in this regard shall be entertained after receipt of hardcopy.
(vii) Correctly enter CNIC No. & date of birth in online form and in its hard copy. Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
(vii) Strictly comply with the Rules of CSS Competitive Examination otherwise their candidature shall lead to rejection.
(ix) Hardcopy of the online application must be dispatched in a separate envelope. Two or more applications in one envelope are not acceptable.
(x) Candidates are responsible for provision of correct & complete information.
(xi) Strict policy/Zero tolerance against cheating is followed by FPSC and candidates are required to be aware of it.
(xii) Contact at the following numbers for further information or queries:
UAN 051-111-000-248 OR 051-9223282, 051-9210702