FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION 1999 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
Note: Answer any FIVE questions. All questions carry EQUAL marks.
1. What were the main issues of Pakistan’s foreign policy as determined by Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah as founder of Pakistan and as Pakistan’s first Governor General? Discuss.
2. Do you agree with the statement that despite Pakistan’s willingness to solve the Kashmir issue according to the UN Resolutions, India was never sincere in this connection. Why? Discuss.
3. Critically evaluate Pakistan’s efforts to strengthen the role of OIC since its establishment for the purpose of bringing unity amongst the Muslim Countries.
4. Evaluate the functioning and effectiveness of foreign aid in the economic development of Pakistan during the last 15 years.
5. Critically examine the nature of Pakistan’s relations with China in context of regional political developments during the last 15 years.
6. Explain Pakistan’s endeavour to develop its friendly relations with the African countries during the last twenty years.
7. Write a note on the nature of democracy working in Pakistan. Why it has to meet failure again and again? Discuss.
8. Write short notes on any TWO of following: (a) Pak-US Relations; (b) Hindu attitude towards Indian minorities; (c ) Chechnya crisis; (d) Latest developments of the Palestinian issue.
Ad by Google